This super fresh and light tomato sauce is a recipe from Naples, Italy and is so versatile. San Marzano tomatoes, fresh basil, onions, garlic and spices slow simmered to perfection. This is one of our most versatile and requested sauces.
Slow Simmered Tomato Sauce
grass fed ground beef, tomatoes, onion, garlic, olive oil, dried basil, dried oregano, freshly ground black pepper, kosher salt
- Serve it over zucchini noodles
- Veggie LasagnaLayer it in a baking dish for the best ever
- Vegetarian Baked ZitiUse for a delectable
- Use it to make Chicken Parmesan
- Pair it with fresh veggies to make the best ever Zucchini & Eggplant Parmesan